- 30 levels of parkour
- Upon falling, be teleported instead of killed (As most parkour maps do)
- An AI robot that will talk to you through each level.
- Custom block mechanics
- All levels are tested and possible
- No invisible blocks
Rules & Settings
- Multiplayer is possible, although advised against. (Both players will be teleported)
- Map is an extremely controlled environment, as such…
- You can not:
- change game mode
- break blocks
- skip levels
- It is also highly recommended you don’t:
- Spawn in items
- break command blocks
- force teleport (teleporting to a friend is possible, but will ruin your fun :c)
- Due to ender pearl glitching, you can glitch through some roofs. Please try to avoid this, and I’ve put as much as blocks as I could to stop this. There is a spot where you may end up that allows you to teleport back.
- If any glitches or spelling errors are found, please report them in the comments.
- This is my first map, hoping more will come! (With more story/plot in them)
- If this is enjoyed, I will be creating a part two.
How to install:
- Download Map file from the link(s) below
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!