Malisis Blocks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a mod that let players combine 2 different blocks into one with a color gradient texture, allowing the creation of building with unique textures both inside and outside. With this block, you will need only one block layer to build the wall and still get a different texture on each side, eliminating the need of sandwich 2 wall layers, help saving space and toning down the size.
Malisis Block belongs to the unique and exciting mod collection of mod developer Ordinastie – a well-known modder of the Curse Forge community. His mods are highly regarded among Minecraft builders for their compact sizes, uniqueness, and compatibility. Some of his notable works are Malisis Doors, Malisis Switches, and Malisis Blocks. If you are a fan of Ordinastie’s works, then there is no reason to bypass Malisis Block.
The mod adds 2 new blocks into the game: one is the Block Mixer that can create 1 block with 2 different textures from 2 separated blocks and the Swapper Block – allow players to “swap” the 3x3x3 space in front of a block to the space that the block is currently occupying. With an unlimited imagination, you can create an endless amount of new building styles with just the 2 new mods.
Malisis Blocks requires Forge Mod Loader, Malisis Core, and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Malisis Blocks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Malisis Core, Malisis-Blocks.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!