Do you feel that there are too little armors in Minecraft vanilla? You feel that Iron Armor, Golden Armor, Leather Armor and Diamond Armor are not enough for your need? Do you feel that they are too simple, as the only different is the rarity of the materials? If so, then you would be excited with the new Armor Extended Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft. With 7 new armors and 4 new items, each one of them has its own characteristics and positive buffs, you will never feel as protected as before against the unforgiving world of Minecraft!
Minecraft is a combination of many genres of games, and to achieve that, Mojang had tried their best to simplify everything so that players can easily choose their favorite directions. Such uniqueness is also a double edge blade. Despite having so many potential aspects to develop, almost none of them have sufficient amount of contents, and it took just a little effort for players to memorize everything.
With new armors added into the game that can be made from all kind of materials (be it wood or even Obsidian), players now have tons of choices that can significantly affect their gameplay. More options mean more routes to play, which mean the game will be much more exciting.
Armor Extended requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, Armor Extended 1.0 file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!