This add-on adds a new mob to your game. An unknown creature never seen before in Minecraft. Its name is arthropod illager, and the chance of being encountered in your world is very rare. Be very careful with this mob! He summons arthropods that can attack you.
How does it work?
Arthropod illagers spawns naturally in the world at night, and in dark places like mines and caves. Its chance of being encountered is as rare as a witch! If lightning strikes a spider, it will turn into an arthropod illager!
Arthropod illager is a very fast mob. When a player, iron golem, snow golem, wandering trader or adult villager are about within 24 blocks away, the arthropod illager can summon the following arthropods: spider, cave spider, endermite and silverfish. The arthropod illager summons three arthropods at the same time.
- 0 to 2 String. The maximum is increased by 1 per level of Looting, for a maximum of 0 to 5 string with Looting III.
- 0 to 1 Spider eyes, with an increase by 1 with each level of looting (0 to 4 maximum).
- 0 to 1 Emeralds, with an increase by 1 with each level of looting (0 to 4 maximum).
- 10 experience.
They also have a rare chance of dropping a fermented spider eye or a potion of poison.
- Spawns naturally in at night in overworld, and in dark places like mines and caves.
- Health: 48
- Max distance to see target: 24 blocks
- Don’t attacks villagers as babies.
- Arthropod illagers avoid iron golems and players after summoning.
- When arthropod illagers are ready to attack, they will raise their arms and wave them and also produce yellow particles.
- When the weather is thunderstorm, you can throw a trident with the channeling enchantment into a spider to turn it into arthropod illager.
Click on “Download Add-on”, and check the captcha box “I’m not a robot”. Roll the screen down, and click on the “Click here to continue”. After that, wait 15 seconds and roll the screen down again. Now click on “Get Link”. Then just click the download button!
If you can’t download the Add-on, watch this video!
To activate in the world just activate the resource, which the behavior will be installed together. Or activate behavior, that the resource will also be installed together!
If you want to review/make a video about this content, don’t use your own link, nor use the direct download link via Mediafire. Use the proper link from this page on MCPEDL!