This addon implements four new buttons to the chat user interface for Minecraft Pocket Edition which makes typing each instructions and everyday sentences an awful lot less difficult. All of the added functions are ones which already exist for the PC versions of Minecraft, however for unknown motives haven’t been ported to Pocket Edition yet.
How does it work?
By using this addon you will be able to select previously typed commands, autocomplete words as well as using a few other nifty features. Open the text chat window to start using the new features.
- Shift + Tab Key (↑Tab): Use this button to switch between multiple options (e.g. if you write birch then you can use this button to switch between birch_door, birch_fence_gate and so on)
- Tab Key: Autocomplete certain commands/words, e.g. /give MCPEDL birch_f then press Tab Key to autocomplete it
- Previous Key (^): Select previous command(s) written
- Next Key (v): If you missed the command you wanted to type while rapid touching previous key then you can use this button.
- Pressing any of the new buttons will close the keyboard window. If someone knows how to fix it, then please share the solution in the comments.
How to install :
- Download Resource .McPack
- Open Minecraft PE
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate pack
- Restart Minecraft PE
Dowload Mod addon for minecraft PE :