About Bedrock Tools
Create tools from craftable bedrock! Super durable, super efficient but super costly!
|Created||13 June 2014|
|Update||8 March 2015|
- Added Bedrock Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots
- Updated for 1.8
- Changed Textures
- Added Bedrock Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe and Sword
- Added Diamond Sticks
- Added a Crafting Recipe For Bedrock
Bedrock tools are very durable, but tools made from rock aren’t the most sharp and that’s why the tools aren’t very fast and don’t do very much damage.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
|BedrockTools 1.8-1.2.jar||Download Now|