You feel that the early game in Minecraft is too simple? And you want the game to start with more challenges from the beginning? Better Beginnings Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft provides the players with many new items and also includes more requirements for crafting, repairing tools or materials. Things will get a little harder but can still maintain the original style of Minecraft vanilla, which is perfect for veteran players who are seeking a new experience.
Minecraft is an open world game – meaning that you are free to do whatever you want! You can build majestic castles or houses with extraordinary style. You can try to improve your own powers with high-class weapons and armors to take down any foes foolish enough to cross your path. Or you could embark on an adventure in search of new lands and creatures
All of those above are what you can find in middle game. In the early stage of Minecraft, there isn’t much for you to do. Reaching a stable mid game is rather quickly if you get used to the game, which makes Minecraft less and less attractive later on. With Better Beginnings, you will face more difficulties early game, but it will be just enough to add a little spice to the gameplay.
Better Beginnings requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.7.10.
How to Install Better Beginnings Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Beta v0.9.5 for MC1.7.10 R7a file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!