Better FPS Mods 1.11.2/1.10.2 is one of the best mods to improve the low FPS ratio in Minecraft on old config computers.
The key feature of Better FPS Mod is to change the algorithm when loading the chunk in Minecraft, customize unsuitable ratios and eliminate some useless information causing lag game and increasing FPS and reducing delay errors.
Some available algorithms of this mod, you can select:
- Riven’s, Full, Half: Smooth, stable, and least errors while working.
- Taylor’s, Java Math: Cause more lag than default algorithm of Minecraft. You should not use (can wait for a new version that fixed the errors).
- LibGDX: Similar to the algorithm of Riven but there are few changes.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, Better FPS v1.3.2 file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!