Better Questing Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod bringing a mission system to the game in Minecraft. It has allowed players to create series of tasks depending on their preferences and reward customizations. Moreover, it can give creative series of other users to their world so that they could change the environment and enjoy a unique and different survival experience.
Minecraft is an open world game with millions of tasks you can do when you want or need. Every target you have to set by yourself in the game. Sometimes, it can be a weakness of Minecraft, making players feel confused about what they will do in a million of work, whether it is useless or not. Is it necessary? Do I need to complete this task right now? Moreover, sometimes the users don’t know what their purposes are so that many Minecraft players have quit the game without continuing survival life anymore.
These days, the players feel that Minecraft has too many goals to import some chains of quest that other players have created to this mod, with the mission system of Better Questing. Moreover, it follows required tasks and deserved rewards for every completed mission. There are many different types of tasks from collecting materials, collecting liquid, keeping pets or planting trees, etc. As a result, the users could define clearly their essential tasks and purposes in survival process. Better Questing requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install :
- Download Forge Installer, BetterQuesting-2.4.226.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!