Cannibalism mods 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows players to use the knives that this mod adds to the game to take flesh from the villagers, other players and even themselves… to eat. Human flesh has never taste well, but it’s a different thing when it comes to survival. When you have nothing left to eat, it is worth a try if there is a bit of meat to eat. Human or animals, what’s the different? They all have calories, they all can make you full, and they can all be cooked!
This is a fascinating mod, inspired by the world-famous novel about the cannibal serial killer Hannibal Lecter – The Silence of the Lambs. Players can craft different types of knives ranging from wooden, stones to diamonds knives. With these knives, players can use on themselves or other players to create “Player’s Meat.” You can also kill Villager with the knife to get “Villager’s Meat.” Remember this is not a fighting weapon, so the damage it causes is subtle.
With the meat you collected, you either roast them to restore more Hunger Points or eat them raw if you want. This is a really handy way to recover Hunger Points because even if you lose HP due to raw meat, once your Hunger Point is fully restored, the HP would also regenerate. Another interesting point of this mod is that if you use the knife on yourself or other players, the mod will tell you clearly from whom you get the meat from.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, Cannibalism-4.0.0-1.11.2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!