If you have enjoyed Chisel & Bytes Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – a mod specialized in sculpting and assembling default blocks of Minecraft to create whole new kinds of a block that have never been seen in the game – then you would surely love its cousin Chisel & Bytes. This is an add-on that allows players to export their designs into the file format that the 3D Printer block of Open Computer mod can read and recreate in other Minecraft worlds.
Open Computers allows players to program functions for its computers using the Lua 5.2 and Lua 5.3 coding languages. The computers of this mod are highly realistic with actual real-life components like PSU, monitor, hard drives, network card, graphic card… and they can be customized by the players.
Using the available machinery, players can craft a 3D Printer that can print items based on blueprints. Players can produce blueprints of their own designs in Chisel & Bits using Chisel & Bytes mod. It is even possible to mass produce the blocks to use for many different purposes.
Chisel & Bytes requires Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 Forge Mod Loader, Chisel & Bits, and Open Computers.
How to Install Chisel & Bytes Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, ChiselsBytes-1.9.4-0.4.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!