Chunk Error Map brings the same great gameplay that survival maps are known for, and it pairs this enjoyable gameplay with a very creative and intriguing setting, so anyone who tries this map out is surely going to be hooked from start to finish.
You created a world, but every day that you played in this world, you saw that slowly was changing, until one day the world was corrupt. Follow the quest to escape from this world!
- The top right on the scoreboard will show all the quests to complete.
- When you complete a quest, you will be assigned another.
- Whenever you’ve completed a mission A new flying island Appears
- Some signs (colored) are clickable.
- There will be a monument to complete with heads, the heads can be found, or dropping by some mobs, each time you place a head, a chest will appear under the head.
- If you lose an Item (essential for the continuation of quests) you can go to the designated area and take back the lost item.
- IMPORTANT, the gamemode 1 (creative) will not be accessible in any way, if you try to go for three times, you will be banned.
- Don’t create a Nether Portal.
- Play on Minecraft v1.11.x
- Play for fun!
- No cheat!
- Map v1.1, For any bug, contact me :-]
- For the correct operation of the map it’s required to have the Render Distance set to at least 16 chunks.
How to install:
- Download Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map