About CoFH Core
At first glance, this mod may seem like a simple “dependency” mod. While all of the TeamCoFH mods use CoFH Core as a code base, it provides a feature set of its own, including:
- Controlling the spawning of any ore, from any mod.
- Flat Bedrock
- Killall for Ops/Console (/cofh killall)
|Version||CoFH Core 3.0.2-262|
|Created||17 November 2013|
|Update||27 April 2015|
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod