Corail Pillar Mods add two kinds of rounded pillar shape and extensible blocks that perfectly fit vanilla textures (or your texture pack) for each constructing blocks.
This mod is very light weight (43ko) and contains 45 kinds of Pillar: stone brick stone, granite, diorite, andesite, cobblestone, sandstone stone brick, purpura, iron, gold, bone, packed ice,… (including polished, mossy, etc.).
Screenshot with texture pack Chroma Hills
Screen with low vanilla textures
The recipe is a vertical line of 3 blocks, in the middle of the crafting box (it’s a shaped recipe !)
A screenshot of the upcoming full block pillar:
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, Corail Pillar 0.0.3 for 1.8.9 file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!