Corail Scanner Mods add a scanner able to find any kind of blocks, with a playfulness to find them. There’s a config in game to customize some details.
How to start:
with the crafting table : (you can use similar ingredients from others mods for the recipes)
– craft a battery:
– craft a scanner:
– when holding the item in righthand, select a target by right-clicking a block
– then it starts to scan for blocks in front of you
– slowly the scanner is discharged
– you can recharge it with a battery in the crafting table :
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, Corail Scanner 1.0.0 file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!