Creative Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a core mod of CreativeMD, used to other mods so that it often can be found in the installation requirement section. Core mods are currently a trend as it can maximize resources saving and can support many mods at once.
As a supportive mod, CreativeCore does not have any direct effects when installed independently on Minecraft; instead, it allows other mods to run. The mods that CreativeCore support often use a common code structure, thereby to reduce the file size and save time as well as optimizing the code sets CreativeMD had included the source codes into CreativeCore. Note that if you don’t install CreativeCore mod before installing other mods that need it to run, it will cause an error and the game cannot start.
Mods that use Creative Core:
How to Install :
- Download Forge Installer, CreativeCore v1.6.27 mc1.11.2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!