Creeper Chickens Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is designed to give players the ability to combine two Minecraft mobs into one. Chicken – a peaceful kind of creature exists solely to be the food source for players, while on the other hand is the Creeper – a nightmare for all Minecraft players who are always waiting for an opening and deliver an explosive death to unexpected preys.
vesting their fruit of labor. But it is not the same thing with monsters. Unless you stumble upon a spawner block, there is absolutely no method to actively “farm” monsters for resources.
With Creeper Chickens, players can combine chickens with creepers and have them give birth to Gun Powder Eggs, which players can use to extract for gun powder or throw like a hand grenade. The egg has little firepower and cannot be compared with TNTs. If you are having trouble with gathering gun powder, then Creeper Chickens mod can help you with that.
Creeper Chickens mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Creeper Chickens Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Creeper-Chickens.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!