Have you ever wanted to customize the default Minecraft Death-Messages? Well then you’ve come to the right place! Death-Messages is a tool that enables server administrators to customize the Minecraft Death-Messages. The plugin is very versatile in the sense that it supports color codes, Unicode characters, and newline marks. Death-Messages also supports Mob Identification allowing messages to incorporate the names of mobs. This plugin is applicable to all types of Minecraft Servers, soon you will see what an incredible tool this is!
|Created||25 April 2015|
|Update||26 April 2015|
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Modloader
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
Download Death-Messages free