ElecCore 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a Core/API Mod used by modder Elec331 and some other modders in programming the mod in Minecraft. Some popular mods are using Rendering Library Elecore such as Crafting Table IV of Elec332 and Deep Resonance of McJty. EleCore was processed, designed and published on the website of Curse on January 30th, 2015 to the Minecraft community. Until now, it has reached to one million views of download.
Crafting Table IV of Elec332 is a mod upgrading for Crafting Table in Minecraft Vanilla, helping the players to create series of useful Crafting Table with the name of Crafting Table IV. This mod was programmed and designed completely from an old version named Crafting Table III, used in many mod packs of machines. The most popular period is its contribution to Tekkit mod pack when Technic Launcher has not existed. To use Crafting Table IV, the players have to install ElecCore.
Besides, ElecCore has used in the process of programming and designing Deep Resonance of McJty. Deep Resonance is a mod of power and energy, saving the electricity and machines. This mod also uses to create electricity from the beginning of the game and to create the giant amount of energy in the end. Therefore, the players can spend those powers to use the machines without any errors. Deep Resonance has used in some mod packs of Feed The Beast and to use that; the users need to install McJtyLib and even ElecCore. ElecCore requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, ElecCore-1.11-1.7.415.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!