Epic Siege Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 has been developed to ensure that you don’t have it easy in the combat aspect of the game of minecraft. Most mods that have been introduced in the game of minecraft are always aimed at making the game to be very easy for players through their various additions. Epic Siege Mod has been introduced to do the opposite which is to ensure that you have it very difficult in the combating aspect of this game.
If you are one of those minecraft players that have been thinking that you are too used to those mobs in your world, there is no doubt that you need this mod to liven things up. One great thing about this mod is the fact that it will make your world to be more exciting.
Some of its features are: mobs do have the ability to swim underwater, mobs have the ability to evade the attacks of players, other mobs can be ridden by creepers and many others that will only leave you asking for more. The great part about these features is that they are very much customizable.
– Customisable awareness radius for mobs
– Creepers can breach through walls
– Creepers can spawn pre-powered
– Creeper explosions are napalm/fire
– Disable beds (still sets spawn but won’t change time)
– Skeletons with sniper like accuracy
– Endermen can teleport the player they are attacking
– Zombies can infect the players when they die so that a zombie rises from their grave
– Mobs attack villagers using the same abilities used against you! (Can wipe out villages)
– Chaos mode for a mob free-for-all death match (Mass destruction)
– Creepers riding other mobs
– Attackers can divide themselves up between targets
– Zombies can will dig and pillar up to you!
– Mobs will attempt to evade player’s attacks
– Spiders can web their victims to the ground
– Mobs can swim underwater (no more underwater bases)
– Complete customisation of all of the above features
Epic Siege Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Epic Siege Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download Forge Installer, Block-Armor.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.