Ex Compressum Mod is an Ex Nihilo addon that provides tools to reduce the initial grind in skyblocks in a balanced way.
In Minecraft 1.10.2, it supports both Ex Nihilo Omnia as well as Ex Nihilo Adscensio.
- Compressed Hammers are to break Compressed Blocks into nine of their smashed version (e.g. Compressed Gravel -> 9 Sand) (+ Auto Compressed Hammer)
- Compressed Crook is four times as fast as a normal crook, but only twice as durable
- Heavy Sieve is to sift compressed blocks directly, at a small loss of efficiency (+ Auto (Heavy) Sieve)
- Auto Compressor is to automatically compress items into blocks (e.g. Broken Ores into Ore Gravel)
- Auto Sieves and Auto Hammers
- Wooden Crucible is to extract water from plants, as an alternative to rain
- Animal baits can be placed to spawn cows, pigs, chicken, sheep, ocelots and wolves outside of their natural biome
Wolf / Ocelot Bait
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, ExCompressum_1.10.2-2.0.87.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!