Do you love Skyblocks? Do you hate having one block that takes you from minute 5 to year 5? Then Ex Nihilo Adscensio Mod is the mod for you.
Ex Nihilo Adscensio Mod is the continuation of the Ex Nihilo Mod from 1.7.10, rewritten from the ground up. The core concepts remain the same but a few key additions to give a little extra progression.
- Sieve blocks in the sieve for resources, but the sieve now takes different meshes. Each mesh gives potentially different results, so check carefully. Sieve meshes can also be enchanted in a vanilla crafting table to give an extra boost to your efficiency (or fortune).
- Hammers now respect a mining level and no more using a wooden hammer for everything.
- Witchwater is back.
- Mob Dolls are back.
- Barrels are back. They can also potentially compost to something that is not dirt if you choose.
- Silk Worms are back and easier to see.
- Crucibles are back and can potentially melt down to things that are not lava.
- The Broken/Crushed/Powdered Ore system has been replaced with a simple “Piece / Chunk” system. I felt like the old system served as nothing more than a nuisance, and ended up with something like this anyway.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, exnihiloadscensio-1.10.2-0.1.19.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!