Probably that anyone has a dream of owning a train toy that can run around and around because it sounds interesting. When I was a kid, I also had that dream. However, I was not as lucky as other peers because my family was poor. Therefore, I usually visited my neighbor to watch his toys. When playing Minecraft, the first thing I do is building incredible railway systems in the city. However, the train system that the old version of Railway Mod has added were rare and had few special functions. You will feel satisfied with series of newest railways and most modern features in the latest version of Extra Rails Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 in Minecraft.
Extra Rails will add three new railroads and necessary materials to create those routes.
Types of railways that Extra Rails has added:
Locking Rail: It’ feature is to lock the train at the fixed location, only when receiving the Redstone signal, it will allow the train go through. It is like a turnpike.
The recipe to create a locking rail
Direction Rail: It feature is the same as golden rail in RailCraft; however, it only allows the train moves to the direction that it displays.
The recipe to create a direction rail
Teleporting Rail: When the train moves to the position with Teleporting Rail, it will automatically move you to a Teleporting Rail which you has connected before. If you interact with more than two locations, it will move randomly.
The recipe to create a teleporting rail
That is all functions of this mod, and I hope that your city will be more attractive with these great railways. Have fun!
How to Install :
- Download Forge Installer, ExtraRails-1.11-1.2.1.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!