Fex’s Random Stuff Mods 1.11.2/1.10.2 is designed to bring into your Minecraft world many new blocks for construction, decoration and automatic machinery. Ferdinand programs the mod, he is the creator of many mods like Simple Chunks, Fex’s Small Money and Fex’s Alphabet And More… This is the largest-scale mod that Ferdinand ever made, not only it has many items available, players can install additional add-ons to add more content.
Fex’s Random Stuff mod includes many blocks used in constructions that have different types of patterns. They are made with materials made of mainly from the little-used blocks in Minecraft world as diorite, Andesites, Granite…. Players will have more options in the construction and design of buildings. Additionally, there are also items for interior design and decoration like TV, lamps, shelves, wardrobes, crates…
But if you believe that everything that FRSM adds into the game is just for decorations, then you’re wrong! With a total of 10 categories divided into 10 different tabs in the creative inventory, including Block & Decoration, Food & Drinks, Materials, Swords – Armors – Tools, Technical Stuff and even Robo Stuff. You can optionally transform your world according to your wishes, with items ranging from simple to complex.
FRSM requires Forge Mod Loader, Fexcraft Common Library (if you are using this mod for Minecraft 1.11 and above) and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, FRSM – v. 4.0.00 file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!