Flux Networks Mod gives you the ability to build Wireless Energy Networks. This mod allows you to customise these networks and manage the flow of energy across your world. You should remember to move the need to have cables gone everywhere; therefore, you can decrease lag and save your time. Energy can also be transferred across dimensions making energy management simple.
- Support for RF and Tesla
- Wirelessly charge items in your inventory
- Name and Colour your networks
- Organise the priorities of your network
- Configure who is allowed to access your network
- Set the Maximum energy transfer for each connection in the network.
- Three tiers of Energy Buffers; Basic , Herculean and Gargantuan.
- Name each connection for easier identification.
- Support for MCMultiPart
- New Cables
- Tab to configure players allowed onto your network
- Wirelessly edit settings of all your connections
- Admin management, delete inactive networks and switch ownership etc.
- Graphs to show recent energy spikes/drops
Random Eye Candy
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, Flux-Networks-1.10.2-1.1.8 file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!