This is an addon which brings the animatronics in Five Night at Freddy’s to Minecraft Pocket Edition. You can tame them and keep them as your pets or fight any of them or the animatronic boss called Ennard. Most of the animatronics provide a great companionship as they will always try to protect you.
Mods Creator: Cheete,
How does it work?
The animatronics replace villagers and as a result they can be found spawning in villages. The majority of them are neutral which means that they will only attack the player if they are being attacked first.
There are five different resource packs to choose between. Download and use the one based on which characters you want in your game.
- Ennard (Boss, replaces the enderman, exists for all packs)
- FNaF Friend Resource Pack:
- Freddy Fazbear
- Golden Freddy
- FNaF 2 Resource Pack:
- Toy Freddy
- Toy Bonnie
- Toy Chica
- FNaF 3 Resource Pack
- Phantom Freddy
- FNaF Sister Location Resource Pack
- Funtime Freddy
- FNaC Resource Pack
- Withered Penguin
You can tame an animatronic with pizza slices (iron ingots). A tamed animatronic will follow you around and protect you against hostile monsters.
It’s not as powerful as one would imagine so be careful and make sure to treat them with some iron ingots once in awhile to heal them.
Ennard is the main antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location. In Minecraft it replaces the enderman and is considered a boss.
- Health: 50 hearts
- Attack damage: 50
- New textures for blocks, items, armor, weapons and pumpkin mark
- FNAF 4 Resource Pack
- Updated for 1.0.5+
How to install :
Make sure to download both a resource back and the behavior pack. Otherwise it will not work!
- Download one of the following resource packs (you can see which characters they include in the list further up on this page):
- FNaC Resource Pack .McPack
- FNaF 2 Resource Pack .McPack
- FNaF 3 Resource Pack .McPack
- FNAF 4 Resource Pack .McPack
- FNaF Friend Resource Pack .McPack
- FNaF Sister Location Resource Pack .McPack
- Download FNAF Pets Behavior .McPack
- Apply packs in-game.