More Foods Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is designed to add into the game more choices for foods and drinks – the essential items that help players recover HP fast enough to take on any challenge during the struggle of surviving the wild and unforgiving land of Minecraft.
The world of Minecraft is free yet wild and untamed. To be always ready for anything, it is important for the player to have enough food, as the Adventure Update has introduced the Hunger mechanism into the gameplay. If the player goes without food for a long time, the Hunger bar would begin to decrease and if it reaches 0, the HP would slowly diminish.
Once the Hungerbar is filled, player’s HP will be regenerated and is free of negative buffs applied when the Hungerbar was depleted, that’s why restoring the bar is critical. With More Foods, there will be abundant of choices for foods, from natural to processed. The more options on food, the easier it is to get out even the direst situations.
More Foods requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, More Foods 1.17 for 1.10.2 file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!