As a mod pack created by a group of YouTubers known as FoolCraft Mod Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2, Fool Craft Mod Pack offers mods that can give the players a light but as complex experience as possible if they so desire to. And since it’s a mod pack programmed for a YouTube video series, it has a lot of funny mods. If you love playing mod pack with friends, then Fool Craft is a good choice.
Why am I saying that Fool Craft is a gentle mod pack? Fool Craft has Vein Miner allows players to mine large quantities of minerals quickly. Not only that, but this mod pack also has Inventory Pets so players can survive in all situations, even in the most terrible ones. There are also Chance Cubes – a mod similar to Lucky Block mod that can give players valuable rewards or severe penalties based on the player’s rotten luck. With such an interesting collection, Fool Craft is said to be a great mod pack to have fun with friends.
Aside from just funny mods, Fool Craft also has many mods about science, machinery, and development which are sophisticated and attractive. If you enjoy serious mod packs, you can also find some fun in Fool Craft. Modular and scientific mods like Tinkers’ Construct, Thermal Expansion, Ender IO and even Botania are also available in this mod pack. The Fool Craft team ensures that you can have a great time with Fool Craft.
How to install
- Download the FoolCraft – 1.3.3 server files
- Unzip the .zip file to your computer and upload all the files inside, to your server via FTP (i.e. FileZilla)
- rename the “allthemods 2 .jar” file to “custom.jar”
- Make sure your server is set to use a custom jar
- Add a new world and click save
- Start your server and enjoy your Minecraft modpack.