You are so frustrated at Creeper rampaging and destroying what you have worked so hard to build? Do you want a method that can prevent Creeper from blowing up your precious property? Or you just need a countermeasure to an explosion when using TNT and the like? Forge Creeper Heal Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is here to help you with your explosive problem!
Creeper Heal is a plug-in written to Bukkit – a favorite server source codes for Minecraft during beta version. The plug-in is capable of restoring the area destroyed by Creeper, relieving players from the devastated landscapes cause by those green suicide-bombers. Being upgraded and improved, Creeper Heal can heal even the areas owned by players that were destroyed by Creepers. Such usefulness had placed Creeper Heal on top of the must-have list for anyone want to create a server.
In the current version, Bukkit is no longer as effective as before, but many players still long for something similar to plugins Creeper Heal of Bukkit, therefor Forge Creeper Heal is born. The mod is compatible with both Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft Single Player; now there is no need to fear those green bastards suicide-bombing you in the night anymore!
Forge Creeper Heal requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to Install :
- Download Forge Installer, ThermalSmeltery-2.0.1.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!