The Full of life resource pack or as many gamers still say, texture pack has been built to give you an amazing realistic feel while you explore and build your minecraft world. Full of life contains amazing and high quality textures. This photo realistic resource pack has been made and currently being developed MR_Boom3. We can say that the original creator a really stunning “Thing”
Full of Life (photo realistic) Resource Pack Changelog:
- All nether blocks have been reworked!
- All the new nether blocks are now added.
- Enderblock fixed.
- All kinds of boats
- Purpur blocks.
- End rod.
- Inventory shield icon fix.
- Enchanting table fix.
- Creative inventory fixed.
- Redstone dust fixed.
- Arrows fixed.
This guide will explain how to install Full of Life Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Full of Life Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.