Hardcore Questing Mode Mods 1.10.2 adds into Minecraft a Quest system which allows players to create their stories with quests sequences and rewards. HQM is well-known to be featured in large mod packs, mostly being used as resource suppliers for players or to create a good storyline, improving immersion.
There could be billions of kinds of stuff to do in the open world of Minecraft, and the aims of those activities are to be set by the player themselves. This openness is one drawback of the game, as it leaves players being clueless to know what to do, they don’t’ know if doing something is good, or even urgent or necessary. And sometimes, for this exact reason, many players have given up on Minecraft.
In HQM, players can build their story lines with quests and rewards, and you can share your work with other players. You can also play quests and story lines made by other players, immersing in an RPG world with rich story. Now no one will be at a loss of what to do, just follow the requirement of the story quests, complete your missions and claim your rewards! All information of the player will be recorded, from a number of completed quests to the number of deaths. HQM requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.10.2.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, HQM The Journey (4.4.4) file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!