Hunger Overhaul Mods 1.11.2/1.10.2 will make the hunger system in Minecraft to be a real challenge for our hardcore players!
The mod creator has made it clear that the current hunger system in Minecraft is just for show and only causes some minor annoyance for the players instead of being an actual survival challenge. That’s why Hunger Overhaul Mod will revamp the hunger system and make it more challenging. For instance, eating raw meat will only restore half of a hunger bar; cooked meat recover one full bar, and light meals like soup or bread can heal 2. Other properly cooked meals can heal up to 3-4 bars and so on.
Foods from other mods will be weakened in order to maintain the game balance, to avoid abusing some certain types of food to regain hunger bar. Players can edit the energy level of each type of food as they want in the config file of the mod.
Other supportive features:
- Special interface for out-of-energy situation.
- Being full will grant HP regeneration effect.
- Eating speed of a food will depend on the amount of hunger it can restore.
You can download the latest version of the Hunger Overhaul Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-1.0.0.jenkins104.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!