Iron Backpacks Mods 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will add extremely customizable backpacks, tons of options, with many levels into the game. Its primary purpose is to provide the ability to hold the items more flexible and managerial. This backpacks mod is also simple to install and works on multiplayer.
It is written mainly some bags with several levels and specialty to the game. Firstly, the players will create one container tier 1 (primary), and then use it to upgrade other levels like Iron, Gold or Diamond. Every upgrade level will give your bag more slots, and improvement points.
Moreover, you can combine your bag with unique items named Modular to give some special features like collecting smart items, automating to restock the inventory, getting the things quickly.
With the combination of other mods (for example JEI, Inventory Tweaks, Ender Storage, etc.), you can use it in the mudpack that you are not scared of confliction. The features also can customize in the config, ensuring to be suitable for every playing styles that you desire.
You can download the latest version of Iron Backpacks Mod now at the link below the article and install as instruction. Remember to check the mod requiring any core mod to run! Have fun!
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer,IronBackpacks-1.10.2-2.2.26.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!