Just Enough Calculation is a mod that’s proven to be the mod of choice for players who want to calculate all their crafting expenses and keep track of everything. The mod basically allows players to keep track of each and every resource that they’ve spent or are going to spend in a particular crafting process. Through this mod’s features, you’ll be able to keep track of all the resources that you use and will, therefore, be able to utilize them much more efficiently which is why Just Enough Calculation is definitely a mod that you should have installed in your Minecraft.
The mod’s fully compatible with JEI so if you have that installed as well, then it’ll work just fine in conjunction with Just Enough Calculation. The best thing about this mod is the fact that, if you’re short a few resources for a specific item, it’ll actually tell you how many more you need in order to put that item together. This particular feature is incredibly useful during times when you’re out hunting for a specific resource that you desperately need to put together an item of interest since it’ll let you know exactly how long you need to hunt before you’ll be capable of putting together whatever you’re looking for.
The Just Enough Calculation mod comes with a configuration file that you can use to adjust quite a fair bit of the mod’s features according to your preferences. You can enable or disable whether the mod is allowed to check your inventory to search for missing ingredients, sort recipes into groups, convert to a different kind of character and do various other intriguing things as well. Overall, Just Enough Calculation is a great mod that’ll give you a lot of helpful information during all your crafting sessions.
Just Enough Calculation Mod Changelogs
- Convert to math calculator using shift-right click.
- Recipes can be sorted into groups.
- A strengthened search tool to help you manage records better.
- Fully fluid support.
- Configurable oreDict entry.
- Better inventory scanning.
- BTW, if you are using 1.8 version, it contains everything new in 1.7 version.
- Tons of optimization.
How to install Just Enough Calculation Mod?
- Download Forge Installer, JustEnoughCalculation-1.10.2-2.6.2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!