Have you ever wondered why Minecraft never includes any kind of lattice blocks to walk on? I think Lattice Mod is for you.
The lattice blocks are basic crossed segments of wood which are capable of interconnecting vertically with fence posts and other configurable blocks to achieve a wide variety of visual effects. They come in both the standard wood and nether brick forms.
Version for Minecraft 1.8 can do all of the variations of wood as well:
For Nether Brick Lattice, it?s the same for both:
The config file allows modification of which specific blocks the lattice will connect with vertically, with the default including things like fences, torches, skulls, pressure plates, etc. From here you can also disable the default functionality of lattices interconnecting with one another, as well as enable them to automatically connect with any solid block above or below.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, Lattice Mod v1.1 file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!