Launch GUI Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows players to create a welcome screen upon starting the game. The splash screen simply consists of text and two buttons, one to launch the game and the other will redirects players to a certain website. Launch GUI mod is a simple yet effective tool to create a welcome/splash screen for a mod pack. The mod also has few bugs thanks to its simple construction.
After Minecraft was sold to Microsoft, Mojang is still in charge of the game’s development, but new contents are becoming rarer and rarer. Modding is now considered the mainstream play style of Minecraft for the community and thanks for that, mod pack makers can now make their own position equal to other mod developers and resource pack designers in the Minecraft mods community.
But most mod pack makers face a common disadvantage: because they didn’t program most of the mod that they collect to form their mod packs, so there is no way they can leave credits for players to know of. Launch GUI allows users to create a welcome screen at the startup of Minecraft with simple text and a brief introduction about the author of the mod pack, their websites and even version checking component.
Launch GUI requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to Install :
- Download Forge Installer, ThermalSmeltery-2.0.1.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!