LB Photo Realism Texture Pack is a texture package that had not been available for the current version of the game for quite some time. However today we can enjoy its textures in high resolution. As its name indicates, this pack will try to turn your cubic and pixelated world into a more real and detailed world.
It is a realistic texture package, which with a resolution of 128x, seeks to offer as much detail as possible within each of the textures that compose it. Be it entities, object blocks or elements of the game interface.
How to install LB Photo Realism Texture Pack
- Download Optifine 1.15 (Not yet available).
- Download Optifine 1.14 (Only for versions 1.14.x of Minecraft).
- Download Optifine 1.12 (Only for versions 1.12.x of Minecraft).
- Download LB Photo Realism 1.15, LB Photo Realism 1.14 or LB Photo Realism 1.12
- Open folder .minecraft / resourcepacks
- Paste the downloaded .zip file into the “resourcepacks” folder.
- You can now enjoy pure realism in Minecraft!