This add-on replaces some of the mobs in-recreation with lions. At the identical time it’s a totally majestic animal it’s also pretty fierce and must be handled with exceptional appreciate. There’s actually by no means a tell whether or not one is risky or no longer since it’s all established whether or not it’s far hungry or now not. If you do encounter a youngling and tame it to emerge as your puppy.
Mods Creator: Gona,
How to tame a lion?
There are styles of lions (which replace mooshrooms and cows) and the most effective distinction are their colors. If you discover a cub (which means, a child lion) you can tame it with the aid of feeding it raw meat or uncooked fish.
- IOS / Android: Hold some raw meat or uncooked fish to your hand, lengthy press on the lion and press Tame
- Windows 10: Right-click on at the lion at the same time as conserving a few raw fish or raw meat on your hand to tame it
Once tamed it’s going to start following you. Once it has grown to full length (either naturally or via feeding it greater meals) then it’ll defend the owner from any varieties of threats.
They are especially helpful when the darkness comes. None of the undead creatures walk safe for as long your pet lions stays alive (4 – 7 attack damage).
But make sure to keep them away from any of your livestock. If they get the chance they sometimes will kill both sheep and pigs.
Both the white and normal lion will attack most types of mobs and players. Luckily, the player is slightly faster so you will be able to outrun them. If you do decide to fight them then I recommend that you at least have a weapon since they are fairly strong.
You can tame any amount of lions that you want and they are great companions to have with you on your adventures.
- Custom sounds
- White lions replace mooshroom
- Normal lions replace cows
- Health: 5 hearts
- Cubs are tameable with any raw meat or fish
- Health: 15 hearts
- Attack damage: 4 – 7
- Attacks players, pigs, sheep, horses, mules, donkeys, villagers, polar bears and undeads if they are hungry (or if player approaches a cub)
- Health: 20 hearts
- Follows and protects owner
- Attacks pigs and sheep sometimes without reason
How to install:
- Download Lions Add-on Resource .McPack
- Download Lions Add-on Behavior .McPack
- Activate the packs for a world in-game