Lost Eclipse Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft a new story with upgraded gameplay and difficulties. The mod welcomes players with super powerful bosses, new adventures, and handsome rewards and resources!
Lost Eclipse is a complex mod, so today we’re gonna going through a few main points:
- A mana system can be used for spell casting and weapons (magical staffs need mana to use).
- Items have different rarity, the rarer the better.
- Character growth system and skill tree are being developed (coming soon in future patches)
- Unique weapon system exclusive for Lost Eclipse mod (new weapons like dagger and mace). The new weapons have different damage and attack speed than normal ones. Magic staff is also a new weapon exclusive for Eclipse mod.
- Weapons can receive exp and level up.
- Constructions generated by Minecraft world like dungeons are more available for players to discover and collect rare items. Each construction has its own rarity.
- Dungeons and other constructs created by the mod are different than the Minecraft equivalent. They are larger, longer, and contain secrets far more sinister than the original!
- The mod introduces new monsters and bosses to challenge the players (mostly to counteract the overpower items and effects that players have). The stronger the monsters the greater the rewards you will get once killed them, encouraging players to progress non-stop.
- Last but not least, the new jewelry system that incorporated from Baubles mod. Players now have access to jewelry and accessories mod to use new items from Baubles. When equipped, the accessories can give players positive buffs like max HP increased, damage increased…
Lost Eclipse mod requires Baubles mod and Levels mod (download links below).
You can download the latest version of the Lost Eclipse Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Lost Eclipse Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Baubles, Levels Mod, Lost-Eclipse.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!