MalisisCore provides a framework that is able to help develop mods. it is a framework that supporting programming mod. it is also a code preinstalled to launch the series of malisis’s mod
The main functions that malisiscore brings to the programmers are:
- Graphical User Interface
- New easy to use Inventory management
- Helper classes for Entities, Items etc?
Currently used for: MalisisDoors, Do It Yourself Decorative Blocks, MalisisAdvert, MalisisSwitches.
If you are not a mod programmer, those above features will probably not help anything for you. however, importantly, if you want to use the mods from the series of malisis mod, you need to install “MalisisCore”. The reason is that it is the resource code used for programming those mods. The mod required to install this core so you can use: MalisisDoors, MalisisAdvert and Do it Yourself Decorative Blocks. This mod can install simply after you’ve installed Forge
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
MalisisCore Download Links: