This is information by Mojang Team – Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1 Official Download – JAR EXE.
Minecraft 1.11-pre1 is the first pre-release for Minecraft 1.11.We have reached a point for Minecraft 1.11 where we feel ready to level up our snapshots to pre-release status!
Unless we encounter unexpected issues of grandiose seriousness, the target release date is November 14!
- Included one frowny one
Bugs fixed in 1.11-pre1:
- [Bug MC-67665] – Mouse click position always lags a few frames behind the crosshair
- [Bug MC-101457] – JSON signs with the “score” tag don’t work.
- [Bug MC-103399] – /debug command create empty files
- [Bug MC-107581] – Animation of totem is affected by “fixed” display setting rotation (and is inverted)
- [Bug MC-107848] – Shulker and shulker boxes have dark corners
- [Bug MC-108270] – Wither skeleton spawing quelled by normal skeletons
- [Bug MC-108934] – The “ench:” tag doesn’t have glint with potions, but name is colored otherwise
- [Bug MC-108984] – Server can “softlock” client
- [Bug MC-109303] – Hoppers do not pass items back and forth at a regular speed and comparators can not read them correctly
- [Bug MC-109507] – Placing Shulker Box at 0 0 0 Causes Client Crash
- [Bug MC-109563] – Trapped chests no longer update components it powers through the block it’s on
- [Bug MC-109566] – Inventory: Single Stack Items don’t drop off into a slot when cursor is moving
- [Bug MC-109568] – Cannot drag all held items
- [Bug MC-109576] – Curse of Binding in no creative inventory tab anymore
- [Bug MC-109577] – Unbreaking and Mending are only listed in Tools creative inventory tab
- [Bug MC-109587] – Elytra are sometimes transparent on an armor stand
- [Bug MC-109603] – Observers can cause powerable blocks to be stuck on
- [Bug MC-109605] – Inverting redstone torches prints “lskdjfldskjf” to log