This resource pack is for MineTheftAuto in Minecraft. It basically makes the game look like GrandTheftAuto, but in Minecraft. Enjoy!
- Weapon textures
- End stone and Lapis are the MTA logo
- Re-texturing of sponge to quartz
- Custom sounds
- Shaders (Heavy version)
- New default skin (Instead of Steve)
- All new block textures (Heavy version)
|Version||MTA RP 1.2.1|
|Created||4 July 2014|
|Update||19 February 2015|
How to install
- Download the resource pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!
|MTA RP 1.2.1||Download Now|