More Overlays Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft provides valuable information to the player by “Overlay.” Although More Overlays interface is so simple, it concentrates on providing necessary information to the player, accordingly, the interface is not a big deal. The important factor is just about active and stable ability when the player uses them.
People who play Minecraft or who know a lot about this game perhaps feel confused sometimes about operation and classification of “chunk” in Minecraft (Chunk is a unit in World Generate, each chunk has a volume of 16x16x256). They also maybe confuse about whether their massive building already has enough light or not.
When a big building is built without necessary light for all plane, the player maybe has to face up with monster – Creeper. Creeper is considered as an enemy of Builder player. It lies in darkness and can destroy a part of a project. With More Overlays, you can see not only the way that chunk is divided but also the light level. More Overlays requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install More Overlays Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, More Overlays-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of More-Overlays into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!