Anybody want a pet pig?? I bet you all do, what kind of person wouldn’t love a pet pig? Well, now you can have lots of little oinky helpers to fight hostile mobs and keep you company on long adventures. They might even gather beetroot for you. If you’re nice.
Update: various bug fixes, tested working with 1.13
What they’re good for:
Being very cute
Gathering interesting things for you at night (just like a cat!)
Fighting anything that fights you, except creepers
Being scared of Creepers
What they’re bad for:
You can find these beauties in Flower Forests and that’s all. Broad daylight. Don’t expect the search to be easy. Tameable with golden carrots and breedable with golden apples. Once tamed you can command them to sit, and sit they will.
They come in a variety of colors, the most common being ordinary pink. If you’re seriously lucky you might just find the mighty IRON PIG. This is a beast not to be messed with.
First off we have JP.SUPIE Gaming‘s awesome review. He breeds an iron pig baby. Super cute!
Aaaaand the one and only Foxy da pirate. Check it out!
Last, and probably least hahaha, Dex and Dad‘s review!
- Fixed minor animation glitches.
- Added a number of Reuben-like piggies; let us know what you think!
- Made them more likely to spawn in Flower Forests.
- Add alternate download location in case the first isn’t working.
- Added sounds to the pet pig, some custom, some just reference the default pig noises
- Made them slightly easier to tame (15% chance up from 10%)
Added Foxy da pirate’s youtube review of the pet pig add on.
Added gold pigs! 24 karat. Why not. About as rare as the pretty-darn-rare iron pig. Not as much health, but faster and stronger attack. You need one, let’s just say that.
Added JP.SUPIE’s review (awesome job for sure, check it out), and tidied up a bit of text here and there.
Minor bugfixes (removes annoying 1.13 debug messages), tested with 1.13, added mediafire link.
For Windows 10:
- Download the mcaddon file and double-click it to install
- Minecraft should open and two packs (behaviour and resource) should import.
- Create a new world (or click the pencil icon next to an existing world).
- Click ‘Resource Packs’ and select Pet Pig, press the plus button. This will add both the resource and the behavior packs to your game.
- Click ‘Play’