Platforms Mods provides you with platforms with a range of customization. Moreover, you can make decks, bridges, mine shafts, or even wooden coaster supports.
This block is used to make all of the platforms.
Depending on the material used the look of the platforms will be different.
Platformer Mod uses the ore dictionary to support mod added planks, ingots (must also have a block) and some stones.
Right-Click to rotate a platform.
Shift+Right-Click to change the style of a platform.
Shift+Left-Click a platform to remove the rail.
When a wrench is in your offhand the placement overlay is displayed.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, platforms-1.11.0-1.3.4.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!