Quality Tools Mods 1.11.2/1.10.2 will add special attributes for your items when you pick them up or craft them.The mod is inspired by the game Terrarias; now your tools will have additional special attributes such as “Sweeping” – when holding on the right hand, you will gain 0.5 more attack range and 20% more attack speed.Not only beneficial attributes, but Quality Tools Mod can also troll the player with attributes such as the “Dented” trousers – reduces 1 armor when worn.
Not only beneficial attributes, but Quality Tools Mod can also troll the player with attributes such as the “Dented” trousers – reduces 1 armor when worn.The mod can updates items and materials from other third party mods (Tinkers’ Construct, Baubles…) and adds attributes to them, thereby enhancing the richness and variety of the available tools in-game.
Crafting recipes of new items and blocks:
You can download the latest version of the Quality Tools Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, QualityTools-1.0.3_for_1.11.2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!