The rail turret is a weapon mount that could circulate on rails and fire off 3 exceptional varieties of projectiles. It is great perfect for areas that you need guarded at all times, however don’t have the time to protect yourself. For instance, this may consist of the area surrounding your base or anywhere else sneaky hostiles regularly appear.
How to use :
Place them down on rails and they will have similar functionalities to a minecart, but with the addition that they can shoot enemy targets. Build a railway around your base and have your turrets automatically move around it. Just make sure to use some powered rails and redstone to automate them. You can also place them down on the ground.
The turret can shoot three different types of projectiles and those include arrows, fireballs and shulker projectiles.
- iOS / Android: Long press on the turret and press the button to change the projectile type
- Windows 10: Right-click on the turret to change the projectile type
The turrets will automatically attack any type of hostile mob. This includes mobs such as spiders and zombies.
- Health: 40 hearts
- Replaces chicken
- Projectiles: arrow, fireball or shulker projectile
- Can move on rails or be placed down on the ground
How to install
- Download Rail Turrets .McPack
- Download Behavior .McPack
- Activate the packs for a world in-game