Do you believe in apocalypse rumors that roaming around on Facebook? Even though I don’t believe that bullshit, but sometimes I do give it a thought: what would happen to my life if the apocalypse were real? Redstone Bunker map (nuclear-proof bunker) will grant you a safe shelter from all kinds of attacks or disasters, which only VIPs can enter.
You must be wondering that how do I know about this secret place? Good news is that TeamTwiistz, the creator of Redstone Bunker has decided to publish all information. Now everyone can build a bunker for their own.
Redstone Bunker is equipped with the most advanced securities techs, such as electrical fences or automated gun turrets that can engage any kind of intruders. The shelter can also withstand blasts of the strongest explosives. Normally, a bunker would be buried underground, but the creator decided to build it on the ground to save time.
This bunker is designed to support 50 people living and working in 6 months without receiving aids from outside. About the reason why you have to live here for 6 months, just download the mod and figure it out yourself.
How to install Redstone Bunker Map for Minecraft
- Download Redstone-Bunker-Map.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for Redstone Bunker Map