Remote IO Mod let’s the player think outside the blocks; no longer are you limited to only six sides. The concept is simple… the possibilities endless.
The Remote IO’s can be linked to any block with an inventory… imagine this: four separate quarries all outputting into a unique Remote IO linked to a single chest. Gone are the days of pipes! You are also able to link the Remote IO to machines and even use them with fluids!
Right-click with the Documentation Screen in hand to open this GUI
Placing a block/item from RemoteIO in the top-left slot will present any documentation on that block/item if it exists
If the documentation extends past what the screen can show, simply scroll down to see more
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, ThermalSmeltery-2.0.1.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!