Roots Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 is one of those magic related mods that have been built to help players have more powers. Minecraft is a game where your survival strongly depends on your ability and tools that you have been able to gather over the course of your adventure. This is what Roots Mod has been built to help you achieve. With it at your disposal, you will be able to have more powers than you can ever imagine.
Have you ever imagined that you could make use of some forms of powers to have your world fully explored? All you need are some magic books and you will be able to do some wonderful stuff that you have always thought was impossible. What you need to look for is a hut that is grassy, looks abandoned and you will be amazed at what you can do in your world.
It is a mod that will explain itself once you have discovered the books. This is because all you will need to discover in other to get the best out of this mod is to open the books and read them.
Roots Mod Change log for Minecraft 1.11.2
- – Aubergines can now be eaten for a small amount of hunger.
- – Changed Moonlight Circle recipes for Aubergine and Pereskia
- – Light Drifter spell now remembers the correct gamemode when placing the player out of spectator mode.
- – The Mortar should no longer dupe items or have other weird behavior.
- – Pouches now render their durability bar even when at full capacity.
- – Spells no longer require greater amounts of herbs than their displayed cost to cast.
This guide will explain how to install Roots Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download Forge Installer, Block-Armor.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.